Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Nov 16, 2012

Zoo Atlanta

I took the kids to the Zoo today and met Nicole and Morgan there.  I have to say, today will go down in the books for one of my all time favorite days with the kids.  We just saw a lot and had a blast!!  We even got to feed a giraffe!!  I tried to take a picture when I wasn't busy being a Mom, and here are a few :)


The kids in the wind tunnel!

Bailey LOVED the flamingos!




Jackson was super cute guiding us through the park.  And I have to say, for the most part...he really was!  He would tell us where we were going next and would show us on the map (he was also keep us moving right along!)


I forgot how cool the petting zoo was.  This was Jackson's "favorite" goat ;)



I can't believe how big they all are...time flies!!!

This last pic was blurry, but just glad we got a group shot.  What an awesome day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: