Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Nov 8, 2012

Election Day 2012


Well, this was my 4th time voting and it was just as exciting as the 1st time :)  Funny, I had no children for the 1st two times, Jackson on my 3rd, and both Jackson and Bailey on my 4th.  Wow, a lot has changed in 12 years!!  I went over many times with Jackson how important voting is.  I didn't tell him who I was voting for, but I probably will when he is 8 and will understand more.  **When I told him how old you had to be he made me show him on my hands how old I was and you should have seen how wide his eyes got! HA!**I think voting is one of the most important things I can do as an American and I think it is so cool that we get to choose who will run our government.  I know that I will also teach him not be a sore looser or a rude winner.  Even when sadly, the man Mommy voted for this year didn't win, it is ALWAYS important to support our country and pray for those that are in charge.  God Bless America!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: