Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Nov 14, 2012

Jackson's Thanksgiving Feast

Today was Jackson's Thanksgiving Feast at his preschool.  I went in to help set up for the HUGE feast they have after the kids perform.  The whole time I had butterflies.  I had thoughts of last years Christmas performance of him screaming and refusing to even stand next to his classmates running through my head.  All week long I have been telling him exactly what he will be doing...seriously...over and over again.  So that it would be familiar to him and he would know what to do.  Well, as you can see from the pictures, HE DID FANTASTIC!!!  He was singing the whole time and was the cutest little Indian ever!!!  I was so glad John got to make it from work to witness it too :)  I do have to mention, his teacher said when they practiced this morning he would not go up on stage, he refused.  Ha.  But, thankfully he was a new little boy an hour later and did it all :) 
 





 When we came out after the program he was telling me all about the Mayflower and the pilgrims :)  So fun!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

SO SWEET! Glad big boy was all about the show this time.