Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Nov 6, 2012

Happy 8th Anniversary John!

John and I were very blessed to find each other so long ago.  We have been though a lot the past 8 years.  We have had some really amazing times and some hard times, but I couldn't imagine riding this crazy roller coaster of  life with anyone else.  Becoming a Ballard 8 years ago today was the biggest and best decision of my life.  We are extremely blessed with the life we have with each other and our children.  I think in every marriage their is room for improvement and that's what keeps it interesting :) We are still and always will be working on keeping each other in line ;)  Reminding each other one to always be loving, kind, and respectful.  I learn something new everyday from John.  I got tears in my eyes the other day while we were all playing outside.  We are so lucky to have a beautiful house, food in our cabinets, everyone is healthy, amazing and supportive parents & siblings, lots and LOTS of laughter and humor, and an abundance of love in our hearts.  Just feeling very humble today especially with all that is going on up on the Northeast Coast.  Many prayers to all of those effected by Sandy. I just couldn't simply imagine.  John and I don't have any many pictures we like from our wedding (LONG story), but I would be so very sad if everything was destroyed and I didn't even have a single one.   

 I love you more than life itself John Everitt Ballard. 

XOXOX,
Chell

No comments: