Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Nov 1, 2012

While Daddy was gone...

John was gone for another 2 weeks and thankfully was home for Halloween (we can thank Sandy for that).  It was a VERY busy two weeks and so my posts were pretty lacking ;)  Here is what we were up to...

Jackson had his Open House at school where they did a mock up of his day at preschool.  He was a complete angel!!  Seriously, I could not have asked him to behave any better.  It was a wonderful night for this proud Mama! (Jackson, remind me someday to tell you how you acted the following Sunday at our church picnic in front of about 300 people...oh the Lord always reminds me to be humble!Ha!)


 This is Jackson's best buddy at school...Cole.  They are two peas in a pod!  And does the picture above remind you of anyone?!?! HA!
 Saying the blessing before snack :)
 We spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa too :)  The kids LOVE how much my parents are into Halloween.  They basically play with the Halloween decorations the whole time we are there ;)



We also went over to see Ashley and Tom (the day before was Ashley's birthday).  The kids cried when we left b/c they didn't want to go (or get off their motorcycles)!  Wish we lived closer!


Jessi and Mike had their annual Halloween party and it was awesome as usual.  Luckily for me I had reinforcements come to help for the weekend.  Mrs. Moe even let me get a shower and dressed ALL by myself AND go to Kohl's AND Starbucks!  How awesome is that?!?!  If you don't get it...I am a Disney Tourist, Nana is a calculator, Jackson is Captain America, and Bailey is Princess Jasmine ;)




No comments: