Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jun 22, 2012

Vacation Bible School

We had our first experience with VBS last week and we all had a great time!  The first day was an eye opener for all of us!  We were exhausted! lol  I was a leader with one of my best friends from church and our group was mostly made up of kids we knew (including her twins).  I decided not to lead Jackson's group b/c he would have been all over me all day and would not have paid any attention.  He did great-considering he had to see me all the time, but couldn't be with me.  
The picture above is all of the preschool kids & leaders.  (We had about 500 more elementary kids in the main sanctuary)
 The pics above and below are of our group of kids and youth helpers.  We really had a wonderful group!
 At the end of the week on Friday we did a show for the parents.  Of course Jackson had to have me sit by him and you can see the progression of him actually getting into it ;)
It took me a few days to recover-it really is exhausting!!!  Well worth it though, I said to Jackson, "no matter where we go & what we do..."  and he responded with, "trust God!" .  I am one proud Mama!!

No comments: