Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jun 24, 2012

Our Trip to Memphis

I drove the kids up to Memphis last week for a visit with Nana and Opa.  I left right after VBS ended on Friday-I think I was out of my mind, because I was exhausted! Lol  Here is some of what we have been up to...






Mrs. Hill gave this to the kids and they LOVE it!

They spend a lot of time in the front hall, which I don't like b/c they always want to play on the steps ;)

On a walk!


Nana let them take a bubble bath in her tub :)

We went to see a magic show too!


Washing Opa and Mama's cars :)

Lots of wrestling...believe it or not, it is almost ALWAYS started by Bailey.  She now has wrestling name "Bam Bam Bailey" !!!  Thank goodness Jackson is a good sport and likes it most the time ;)


Playground

And feeding the ducks!


This is Bailey saying, "NO, NO duck!" haha

Here we are at the little playhouse right by Opa and Nana's house.  We went to see Sleeping Beauty, put on by kids.  It was GREAT and the kids loved it!  Love this pic, they are both looking at each other in anticipation :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ali said...

She looks like mini-michelle in that duck picture!