Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jun 30, 2012

Memphis week # 2

We took the kids to an amusement park and we had a blast!  Bailey even got to ride everything this time around!!




Nana took one for the team and got soaking wet! LOL  She let Jackson have the wheel and controls-big mistake ;)

For my birthday Nana and Opa took us to Japanese!! My favorite and now the kids too!!




John even got to sing Happy Birthday with us and watch me open presents!  Gotta love Facetime!!

Not sure if you remember Jackson's obsession with Nana's angels, but he talks about them day and night while we are there!  She got another one from one of their friends and he was so excited to see a new angel. People give them to her b/c she truly is an angel...she is just so giving and loving to people that they think of her as her angel and give her ones to put up in her house :)

Yep, I am crazy.  Packing up 2 kids, all this stuff, and a dog-by myself!  Hey-you only live once right!!!

Cooper stayed with my best friend Meredith and her girlfriend Brittany.  He said he had the best time ever, but was glad to be on the way home!

Speaking of home, this is how it looked after I went grocery shopping this morning!  Eeek!  

Kids didn't seem to mind the mess! LOL

Ahhhhh, after many hours, much better!  Even cleaned out the fridge!

Jackson and Bailey dressed up (thanks to Jessi for giving these to us!!!) and said he was the pink fairy and Bailey was the yellow one and I was the mean witch!  He would get mad if I laughed and got out of character b/c "you are supposed to be mean Mom!".  hahaha  At least they were entertained while I unpacked!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I admire you packing up two kids and all that stuff yourself! I can't even make it to the pool with one kid half the time!

Ali said...

You ARE brave, oh my goodness. I can barely pack up myself and 1 kid for the afternoon. YOU are my idol! :)