Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jun 5, 2012

Park with Ashley, Grandma and Grandpa, and potty training



We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for the day last weekend and we all had so much fun!  Sadly I have been REALLY forgetful when it comes to remembering my camera and didn't take any while we were at the pool.



Thanks to Aunt Amy, I have a new plan.  And NO I am not potty training Bailey-we are STILL working on Jackson!  He had 4-yes 4 accidents yesterday.  It's not easy to clean up-I inevitably have to do a load of wash,clean whatever shoes he was wearing, and clean up the mess on the floor/bathmat/bicycle/you name it!  

So no more treats!  I am DONE with giving him candy.  Amy gave me the idea that every time he went to the potty he got to put a ball into the container and once he fills it up he can have a prize-in our case it is the Mater Bubble Lawnmower.  If you know my son at all, then you know he is FREAKING out over getting the lawnmower.  Actually, his wining is now killing me over how much he wants it.  Hopefully we can make this work.  I also added that if he has an accident we take a ball out of the vase.  He did not like that idea-so hopefully it will work.

We met Ashley at Thrasher Park in downtown Norcross and we had so much fun.  Believe it or not Jackson actually got himself dressed that morning without me having to ask and he actually dressed warm enough.  It was super chilly that day!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: