Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sep 1, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Pelick!!

 At the rehearsal
 The picture above and below are from the rehearsal dinner.
 We had such a great time at dinner, the slide show we did for Nicole and John turned out pretty good-it skipped 2 slides from the end, but thankfully kept going!  I was pretty happy with how it turned out!  A HUGE thank you to John who always has to set up & bring all the electrical equipment for me and is always prepared!  Also, to Ashley for allowing us to use her projector!!!
 Me and the next Bride-to-Be, Allie at the wedding!  Can't wait for her big day in April!!!!
 My Mom and Dex came too!  They said I did pretty well with my reading~and poor John had to listen to me do it out-loud a whole bunch ;) hee hee
 ALL of our group of girls (it's hard to get a picture of all of us) !  If you ever hear me talk about my girls dinners every month~this is our group!!!  Some of us have been together since elementary school and we formed a very close group~a group that has survive many things and many years!  They are my very best friends & I know they would do anything for me!  (minus Jessi who lives by me!!)
 Soooo glad I got this picture!  It means a lot to me :)  And so happy for them and their beautiful day.  It truly was a magical night...so much fun!!!  I know A LOT of effort was put in by them, their families, and friends.
 Ash, Mer, Allie, and Fish :)
I love this picture of Grandpa and Grandma!  They just look so great!!  So glad they got to be a part of the night, we had so much fun! Congrats again to the happy couple!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love all the pictures! Yall all look beautiful and it looks like you had a blast!

Ali said...

So fun...glad Nic finally got her fairy tale ending!!

I'm cracking up at the one of you, Ashley, Allie, and Meredith b/c John is peeking at all from the background...so cute!