Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sep 8, 2011

11 Months and More!

I love this picture, because she really is always watching him and wanting to be with him.  It is sooo sweet :)
 Jackson being silly at the pool!
 Ashley came to visit us at our pool for Labor Day and we had such an awesome time catching up.  I LOVE me some Ash/Fish time :)
 Ashley caught a great one of Bailey doing her favorite thing...blowing raspberries...she does it ALL THE TIME!!!
 Yep, that is the reaction of a boy who has never painted inside the house before and only one time outside!  I am trying to get better about him making a mess...he absolutely LOVES to paint and color and I have been really trying to let him do it more :)  I think we are finally at the point where it doesn't take longer to clean up/set up, than it does to actually paint :)
 That's the face I see often!!  My wild Bailey Boo Boo...soooo sweet!!!
We also had a shower for Sloane and Marshall's new addition on Labor Day and it was so great to catch up with everyone and we had a blast!!

Here is what Bailey is up to this month:
  • She no longer will eat baby food from a jar...she literally spits it back at me and won't eat it! Ugh...so I have been on the hunt for things that are soft enough and will fill her up good :)
  • She LOVES Gerber Graduates pasta pick-ups! I just cut them up in half and she goes to town on them! She also loves bananas, strawberries, cut up cooked carrots, peas, string cheese in little bites, stuffing, grilled chicken, turkey, gerber banana cookies, chicken nuggets, & french fries (of course!)
  • She started drinking milk out of a sippy 3 weeks ago and has been loving it! 
  • She has 3 bottles a day
  • She says "uh oh" when she drops things, dog, dada, mama, and baby
  • She is still only taking a step here and there, not walking just yet!
  • She gets BIG tears and a HUGE sad face when you tell her no! It is actually pretty sweet and funny...breaks my heart sometimes, but she has to learn what is not ok.  Like playing in the dog bowls constantly ...ughhhhhhhh so gross!
  • She loves to blow raspberries and have you blow them back at her, it's her favorite game!
  • You would think I am torturing her when I change her diaper...she does NOT like to sit still!
  • She loves her brother and ALWAYS wants to be where he is and playing with whatever toy he is playing with.  It's a constant battle that I am sure will go on for years ;)
  • She FREAKS out when John comes home and crawls as fast as her little legs can go to get to him! Heaven forbid he put her down to go to the bathroom or eat when he gets home, she is certainly Daddy's little girl :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Happy 11 months to Bailey!

I think the kids are starting to look more and more alike!