Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aug 25, 2011

Jackson's first day of Older 2's Preschool!!

 I can't believe summer is over :(  I am excited and sad at the same time.  I will miss him SOOO much, but I know how much he loves it and I need the break just as much as he does ;)  This morning I walked in his room, he shot up from bed with a big smile and said "can I go to school?!?!".  I could only hold back the happy tears.  We get to do car line this year, which is fantastic!! No more getting out in the rain and lugging Bailey with me.  I get to drop him off under the covered part of our church and pick him up from car line too! It was bitter sweet though.  I didn't get to walk him to his class and see him settled in, but they say it's best that you drop them off the first day (and teachers know best!).  He said "good morning" to the lady who helped him out of the car and then said "buy Mama!" as I was shutting the door and walked right into the building...then the tears fell...but not from him, from me ;) 


Can you believe what a difference one year makes?!?!?! These pictures above are from last year, which was his first day ever to preschool!  Ugh...it jus all happens so fast!!

No comments: