Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aug 19, 2011

What Jackson is saying these days

In the last month Jackson has changed so much with his talking and understanding of things.  It is truly amazing how fast it happens.  I know it sounds silly, but even from going from something as simple as "bath! bath!" to..."have to go take a bath with Bailey" is just sooooo nice.  To be able to really understand what he wants & have him explain and understand what I am telling him after almost 3 years is just so neat. Here are just a few of the things he has said lately...
  • "I pray for Jackson, Bailey, the fan, the angels, Toopa's (Cooper our dog), dog (his stuffed animal),the light, the window, Nana, Opa, Un-tle Stee-ben, Asya, Mimi-Diddy, Daddy, Mama, and Jackson."  Noticed he prayed for himself twice :)  He would have gone on and on for 30 min. if I let him!
  • J: "where's Toopa's Mama?"  Me: "He is on vacation at Mimi & Diddy's house". Long Pause.....J: "I miss Toopa's Mama" in a sad voice ;(
  • "Bailey's tryin to walk Mama...look!"  And sure enough, she was pushing the walker that Amy and Dan gave him as a baby..so cute of him to tell me!
  • "Have to wait our turn, have to stop!" while we were at a red light ;)
  • "Can I have milk please Mama?"  "Can I have a snack Mama?"
  • "Where's Nana's Daddy Mama?"  He asked me that while we were in the car on the way home from Memphis b/c Maureen has her father's watch in the center hall and it beeps on the hour.  It is a really neat way to remind all of us that he is looking down on us.  Well, Jackson had asked about it and Nana told him it was her Daddy's watch and he then said "where's Nana's Daddy?" and she had to tell him that he was in heaven.  A few days later in the car is when he asked about him again.  It was so sweet.
  • "Have to go on a walk in the neighborhood"
  • "Who's that Mama??" As he points to random people right in front of them!! LOLOL  I always reply "I don't know buddy" and the other person usually laughs!
  • "Oh, Bailey Boo Boo is makin a mess!" and he is usually right ;)
  • "Come on Bailey Boo Boo...follow me...this way Bailey!" he is ALWAYS trying to get her to follow him!! LOL

1 comment:

Ali said...

How fun is that? I just can't wait to see all the funny things Olivia will say. I bet you laugh all day long!