Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 5, 2011

Meet Olivia Reese Wilson!

Bailey's new best friend Olivia was born on March 23rd :) We went over to visit Jessi & Olivia last week and this is the first picture with our little girls! Can you believe how much has changed in 2 and a 1/2 years!! This was the first time Jackson went over to Jessi's house :) They have grown up way too fast! Which made me want to take a look down memory lane...here are a few of my favorites!



Just goes to show you what our girls have to look forward too ;) We are so lucky the boys are only 3 months apart and the girls are only 6 months. Can't wait to have lots of fun with ALL 4 kids!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

OMG I love this post :) I can't believe how much our boys have grown, and I'm SO EXCITED that now we will get to watch our little girls grow up together too! And the halloween pic of the boys cracks me up every time! lol!!

Ali said...

How special for you to have a friend with kids so close in age. Sweet pictures!