Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 27, 2011

Best Bottles EVER!



I wanted to share a super great buy that Amy (yes, Amy to the rescue again!) told me about. I was complaining to her about my Advent bottles (that were not cheap!) leaking all the time!! There is NOTHING worse than a leaking bottle in the middle of the night when your baby is crying! She told me that she actually had the same problem with the Advent ones and told me to buy these. I have to say...I was sceptical at first...afterall they only cost $3.97 for 3 bottles and $4.27 for 6 nipples!!!! They just look so cheap, but they really are THE BEST!! I have spent so much money on bottles in the last 2 1/2 years...it's not even funny. I always tried to buy the "middle of the road" ones, not the expensive Dr. Browns or Born Free ones b/c of the price and the amount of parts to keep track of and wash. I bought a ton of the Playtex Air Vent ones and they leaked, the numbers wore off, and they had WAY too many parts. Then I gave Advent a shot with Bailey...and they were terrible too (it may just be me and Amy, I do see lots of people with them, but I wonder if they just put up with them leaking or if theirs are ok?!?) Anyways just thought I would share my awesome buy! They are called Gerber "First Essentials".

1 comment:

Ali said...

Great tip Michelle! Mine seem to be okay. They've been known to leak a time or two, but nothing bad so far. I'll keep those Gerber ones in mind for the future though!