Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Nov 20, 2011

Sweet babies :)

 Bailey does this all the time...she LOVES Cooper and Cooper LOVES her :)
 This a picture I took of Bailey while she was in time out. She had pulled Jackson's cereal bowl off the kitchen table and spilled milk everywhere.  She scares me doing that...she could hurt herself pulling stuff off like that!  Anyways...she sat there with this sweet angel look on her face the entire 5-10 min. it took me to clean it all up.  You have NO idea how hard it was not to pick her up and squeeze her and love on her! 
 This is me and the kids at our lake out back, John got a sweet shot of us :) Below are some pictures I took while the leaves were still pretty.  I don't like them all that much and she was being Mona Lisa all day, but here they are anyways :)  






1 comment:

Ali said...

Sweet pictures. Love that one of her in time out...can't believe she sat there the whole time!!!