Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Dad with Tinkerbell :)
 Mama with Tink!
 And she's off!!!
 Woody and Buzz! They were sooooo sweet and stuck together ALL night long.  At one point poor Jackson got scared of a "monster" (a little boy wearing a scary mask) and Tucker said,"stick with me Woody!"
 The whole gang!!  This picture really brings me back to when I was a little girl, I remember taking neighborhood pics with the kids and we always had so much fun.  I know I have a camera in their face a good bit  o.k a LOT, but I hope they look back and appreciate that I didn't miss much ;)
 This was the first house he went to this year...he just started running with the rest of the kids...no hand holding and knew EXACTLY what to do! LOL

 This was Bailey's first official trick-or-treat house :)  She LOVED the chocolate Dad was sneaking her :)

 Loved this, Jackson is giving Bailey a piece of candy b/c she didn't have any in her pumpkin. **the one Bailey is holding is mine from when I was her age, my Mom gave it to her a few weeks ago :)
Our Woody and Tinkerbell!
We had so much fun!  We had two HUGE melt down children before we left b/c we had to wake them up from their naps to leave, but they shrugged it off and had a blast!

1 comment:

Aunt Tes said...

Michelle, these pics made my day. You all so blessed. I still remember your wedding like it was yesterday. It was so good for me, your mom and our family to be there with you and John. I will always remember you mentioning my John too!

God Bless.