Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 23, 2011

Greenville, SC

 All the pictures from above are from the Children's Museum in Greenville, SC.  We went there to visit John while he worked out of town last week.  We loved our hotel, especially the kids.  They loved our room, the indoor pool, the hot breakfast (especially doughnuts!), and all the popcorn and drinks :) During the day while John was working the kids and I went to the pool one day,Children's Museum one day, then the Zoo the next day.  When he got home we would just check out the beautiful town!  The kids LOVED everything we did!
 The picture above and ones below are from downtown Greenville, which was my favorite part of the whole trip! So fun!
 I only took a few pics at the zoo...the shadows were TERRIBLE, and I had my hands full! LOL

1 comment:

Ali said...

What a fun family trip!!

You are brave to take them on so many adventures by yourself! I guess you're used to it by now.