Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 17, 2011

Growing like weeds!

Jackson...
 Jackson's Stats:
Weight: 31 lbs (50th %ile)
Height: 37 Inches (50th %ile)
Pulse: 81
Blood Pressure: 89/51
Yes, can you believe it, they are now starting to take his little pulse and blood pressure!  He also had to take a hearing test (done by a computer-and yes, he passed) and an eye test.  The eye test to me was a little bogus b/c he got all the picutures right when she was showing him up close, but when she stood farther away (which is the test) he couldn't see what they were, so she just kept trying different shapes and he just kept guessing what he had seen a few moments earlier.  So she did that until he got two right and was like,"ok he just needed to get two, so he passed." UMMMM how about he got a million wrong until he finally guessed right.  BUT, it was SUPER cute to watch him cover one eye and try to see what she was holding up from a distance! LOL  I was litterally tearing up to watch him do such a big boy thing and the lady and nurse that were in the room looked at me like I was a freak, but I didn't care :)  We are not too concerned with his sight, when he is able to explain to us better and tell us that it is blurry we will then worry about it ;) 

He is VERY into fixing things still and LOVES to give Daddy "Big Boy Help" outside and he fixes John's lawn mower and weed wacker.  I am so blessed to have a husband who will show him those things and let him fiddle with most of his tools.  I hope Jackson is as handy-if not more than John is. 

Jackson also LOVES to sing and dance.  On the way to my women's bible class this morning he asked me where "Jesus Wubs was?" and I was like, "ummm, his name is just Jesus buddy :)".  Well he kept persisting until finally he broke out in tune singing, "Jesus Wubs, Jesus Wubs, me, me, me. Because the bible, o-e-o-e-o". HAHAHAHA  He had hand motions with it and everything!  Of course I teared up and said...."OHHH your saying Jesus LOVES, Jesus loves, me, me, me" and I am a little confused on the o-e-o-e-o part still! LOL  I think he thinks that Jesus's last name is Loves or Wubs as he says it! LOL  He also told me that Jesus had "crayons" and then said, "on his head" and I said, "YES, he does have a crown on his head".  And then went into a long conversation about how he had hands, and a shirt, and a mailbox!  Needless to say it was a very very fun ride to church this morning :)

Bailey Boo Boo
 Bailey's Stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (50th %ile)
Height: 29 1/2 inches (60th %ile)

Bailey is doing great and got a great report at the 2 HOUR doctor visit.  I  had no idea how in depth Jackson's visit was going to be and I think I will never do that again.  Seperate check-ups from now on! LOL  She is walking everywhere now and doesnt really crawl at all anymore.  She no longer takes a bottle and hasnt for about 3 weeks now. She is really loving her milk :)  I can't believe we are BOTTLE FREE!!! Wahoooo! 
Helping Dad finish up the new retaining wall he built.
Jackson really likes that Bailey can chase her now, well...most of the time.  He also loves to ask her to say words, especially ones he knows that she can say :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

I think Bailey looks like you in that first picture!