Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jul 25, 2011

We have a sneaky little man!

So here's the story:  9:35pm on Sunday the 24th.  John and I were both in the office on our computers after the kids had gone to bed.  Then we hear a loud "cushhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound.  My thoughts were a cat fight? or snake? Whatever it was, John and I both looked at each other and said, "what was that?"  Well, we just chalked it up to something outside.  Then about 2 min. later we hear it again..."cushhhhhhhhh".  This time John goes to investigate because we thought something was in the house!  He then yells to me "Michelle come in here, you gotta see this!"  Of course I think he is going to show me some snake, ummmm nope...the picture above is what I saw!!!  Jackson then said to me, "I tome downstairs, I have snack!"  Yep, you got that right.  Jackson and his stuffed animal dog made if out of his room (we have a child lock on the inside of his door and John had not shut it all the way) then downstairs (I forgot to shut the child gate when I went upstairs)  into the kitchen, opened up the fridge, got out the whip cream...took off the cap and sat down on the couch to watch some T.V & enjoy his whip cream snack.  All we could do was laugh, in fact we laughed about it the rest of the night :)  I will never forget this story and I am sure I will tell him about it a million times :)

No comments: