Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jul 21, 2011

Busy Ballard's

 Last weekend I got to go see some of my KD sorority sisters.  I had not seen Lauren or Lindsey in almost 8 years! Lauren now lives in Vegas so it was so great that we got to meet up after all this time.  We were excited our kids got to meet too! 
 Two weeks ago I went to Alijeh's 30th birthday too!  If you can't tell...it was a "white party".  We all had a great time and it was nice to get out without the kids for a while ;)
 The bride to be-Allie and one of her bridesmaids!  I can't wait!!!  Come on April 2012!!
 And of course we had to take a goofy one...classic Allie and Fish :)
 Two Sunday's ago we went to The Kunkel's house for a BBQ...it was absolutely AMAZING!!  They sure can cook!!!  And the kids had a blast too if you can't tell from the picture below!
 I got ANOTHER night out without the kids 2 weeks a go to the Fox with some of my Sunday School girls. It was SOOOO much fun and I highly recommend going down to the Fox to watch a movie, plus I had never seen Cat on a Hot Tin Roof~what an awesome movie :)
 Here we are at the Vortex before the show, it was sooooo yummy!  I love these girls so much!
 Here is a pic of Bailey doing her favorite thing, makin a mess! LOL  I caught her on film for John so he could see that it wasn't Jackson and he was always an innocent bi-stander on this! LOL
 We also had Kalynn's 3rd birthday last week
 Here is Bailey in a dress I made her :)  I LOVE to sew thanks to Amy (my sis-in-law) and Jessi (one of my best friends).  I have just started to make dresses and it has been a lot of fun!  I ended up making this shorter while she is still crawling so she can get around better (you can see in the pics below). 
 Kelly and Doug (Doug works with John and we have all become great friends) came over tonight and brought their new son Landon.  He was so good and too cute!!
 Here we are with our "little babies" :) I love when Kelly and Doug visit, we always have such a great time and Kelly and I have so much in common!
 Here is one of John, Bailey, and Doug :)
And this is our "older babies"!  They are only 20 days apart and had SOOO much fun playing together :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOVE that dress! So cute. I love to sew too.