Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 2, 2013

We have a 5 year old

Where did my little baby go?!?!  We have a 5 year old?!?! To any parents of little ones, it really does fly by so fast.  I can remember being in the hospital with him like it was yesterday.  Jackson has brought so much joy to our lives its indescribable.  I have learned so much through him and continue to learn everyday.  We love him more as everyday passes and thank God for all the blessings he has brought us.

Today was a lot fun.  I treated him to a doughnut at this cute doughnut shop across the street from us, he asked to go there every-single-day.  In fact, I say no so much that when I told him we were going he said, "We are eating doughnuts for breakfast?!?!" I didn't have a voice today and went to the Dr. after we dropped Jackson off at school.  Luckily it was just a sinus infection and I got put on meds.  Hopefully I will be able to talk tomorrow...its sooooo hard to be a Mom with no voice!  

My SWEET neighbor took the kids down to her house for 2 hours and made cupcakes with the kids.  Then they all sung Happy Birthday to him.  How amazing is that?!?!  We hit the jackpot with sweet/normal neighbors!  Then my parents came over for his favorite meal-pizza, opening presents, and eating cake of course!  Big thanks to Grandma and Pop for helping me clean up afterwards! 

No comments: