Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 16, 2013

Re-purposing Bubbles for girls

I am SO EXCITED about this!!! I was looking though Bailey's closet and was just so sad that there was really nothing I could do with this bubble.  She actually hardly wore it this summer b/c she was potty trained and it was too much of a hassle.  Well all the sudden it just HIT ME!  I could make this into a tunic!!!  It took me all of literally 10 minutes!  
Here is what it looked like before...
 And here it is after...(ignore my non-cooperative model and ignore her pants...I didn't even attempt to change them!! LOL).  
 All I did was cut out the elastic and all the way around the bubble as close to the elastic as possible, serge the edge (if you don't have a serger you can just double fold the raw edge) and then hemmed it!  It was that easy!! So excited!!! I think I actually like it like this better!  Or if you have one that is WAY too big for your little one and already monogrammed...make it into a dress!!!  So fun!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Alright... I'm going to have to pay you to do this for me in a couple of years :) SO CUTE!