Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jul 16, 2012

Lake Acworth Beach

We spent a lot of days at the very beginning of the summer at Lake Acworth Beach-in Acworth and I finally remembered to bring my camera today.  The kids LOVE it and so do I :)  The kids can swim pretty far out and it's still nice and shallow and the water is great!  The sand is a nice change from just the pool-and they really think we live near the beach ;)
 Jackson and Bailey both make a lot of friends :)
 Our set up-it's great!  I don't know what I would do without my backpack chair...it has a cooler on the back, cup holder, another compartment on the back top AND it fits the kids chairs inside :)  I have it all down to a science ;)  Can you believe I carry all that you see in the picture while holding their hands?!?! LOL
Bailey and her little friend!  So cute!!

No comments: