Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jul 24, 2012

Aunt Dot

Sadly Aunt Dot (actually John's Great-Aunt) passed away last week.  She was like a Grandmother to John & the rest of the kids and a Mother to Janet (John's Mom).  Aunt Dot was one of the coolest people I knew, I hope I am like her when I am 88.  She never acted her age.  Not only was she one of the smartest people I will ever meet, but she had a HUGE sense of humor and was the opposite of prude :)  Holiday's won't be the same without her, that is for sure.  But, like I was telling someone the other day...her funeral was the best one I had ever been to.  It was all because she lived a long & wonderful life and she was just amazing, I could have listened to stories about her forever.  As I am getting choked up, I will just say that I will miss you Aunt Dot and can't wait to hear your laugh again when I get to heaven.













Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sweet sweet post! Glad yall had so much time with a lady who sounds simply amazing.