Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Feb 7, 2012

What I have been up to!

Crafting, Crafting, and Cooking is what I have been up to ;)  My Mom and I had a shower for my best friend Allie and I just wanted it to be really special :)  Here are some pics below.

 One of my other best friends, Jessi made these cookies (and she wasn't even at the shower...she just did it b/c that is how sweet she is!!!) Are they not sooo cute?!?!
 I made the "H" and the picture frame :)  I also made the initials picture below. If you want to know how I did any of this, look on my Pinterest...I just embellished some on my own!
Hot chocolate bar!!
I had people self address an envelope so Allie would have it all ready to do her thank yous :)
I made this banner & the frame below too :) I had Hobby Lobby cut a mat out the way I wanted to do the frame. They did a great job on it.
She got a LOT of beautiful things!  Including the hanger I made her below ;)  A special thanks to Katie Collett who told me how to do it & for John for drilling the holes!!
And here is everyone! Thanks to all of you who drove all the way out to my house to celebrate Allison, I know it meant the world to her :)  

No comments: