Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Feb 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Here are some pictures I took for John for Valentine's Day.  John and I went out on a date last Saturday night and a big thanks to Mrs. Moe and Dad who gave us a gift card to Outback :)  Our very favorite place!
 I am very picky about my pictures, and while I will always love them b/c they are of the kids...They both had runny noses and it was basically the coldest day of the year! I think it was below freezing that day, but they were both troopers all things considered!
 This year with Amy's advice I had Jackson help me with his Valentine's for his class and we had A BLAST!  They turned out pretty cute (thanks to pinterest) and it's hard to think of what to give b/c he has a peanut allergy classmate.  He was SO excited to tell me all about it when he got in the car today :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

these are too cute! I have a friend whos little boy is allergic to peanuts! i am going to tell her about these. great idea :D

Tiffany said...

Awe, I think they turned out great!