Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jun 10, 2011

June girls dinner!

 From the left...Alijeh, Melanie, Nicole holding Bailey, Kristin, Allie, Meredith, Ashley, Jackson...Kayla arrived after I had taken pics :( 
 All the girls are EXTREMELY great with the kids and so helpful.  Melanie is due in August and I couldn't be happier that someone else will know how it feels to lug kids out to dinner!! LOL
 He finally warmed up and had so much fun!
 Bluiis ;) 
 Mer bear with Bailey!
Alijeh with Bailey Boo!  I love our girls dinner, but sad to say...it really is just too much with both kids by myself.  The whole point of our dinners is to catch up and visit with each other and all I do is feed kids, change dirty diapers, put Jackson in time out, take Jackson to the bathroom, sweat & get frustrated, and be constant entertainment! LOL!  Don't get me wrong...my friends really all do help a ton, but I never truly relax.  Especially when no one else has kids in my group.I know that my friends are super sweet and understanding, but you can't help but judge or wonder~why is she doing this or that crazy boy!  Shoot, I said those same things!  But, as my Mom said to me the other night...when they all have 2 kids they will be saying "now I TOTALLY understand what you felt like back then!" 

3 comments:

Ali said...

You are brave Michelle to take both kids out to dinner. I really have to work myself up to just take my one out. It makes me super anxious! Go momma!

The Sims Family said...

The next time yall have a girls dinner you are leaving your kiddos with me!! NO ARGUING!! I would love to keep them and I know Carson and Jackson would just play and have so much fun!! Keep me posted! Love ya girl!

The Sims Family said...

The next time you have a girls dinner you are leaving your kiddos with me!! NO ARGUING!! I would love to keep them and I know the boys would have such a good time together like always!! Love ya girl!!