Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mar 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day


We were lucky that John was working swing shift last week and he got to be home for St. Patrick's Day. He took Jackson to school for me both days and on St. Patty's Day we even took Bailey to eat Mexican for a "lunch date". Yes, I know Bailey was with us, but believe me...it is like a date with one baby ;) If we only realized that with Jackson...I am sure every parent says that! **please give my family a break on the picture, it was just after we had all got up in the morning! :)


What a difference two years makes. They were born 5 days apart, so of course the Jackson's St. Patrick's Day shirt fit her too :) They actually look about the same size too. I can't believe how fast they grow!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Love the comparison pics of Bailey and Jackson. Bailey looks like she's saying, "What?! You wanna piece of me?!" :)

Michelle Ballard said...

I was thinking the same thing Ali!! hahahaha