Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mar 8, 2011

Bailey's 5 months


My Aunt Mary made her this beautiful hat!! And my friend Dana from bunco gave her the super trendy outfit :)
This is how we have done bath time for a while. Both Jackson and Bailey LOVE it! He basically pours water on her feet for 30 minutes :) He begs me and says, "Bailey take bath! Bailey take bath!" Oh, and she found her feet this month too!

This is Bailey with Carson's new baby sister Camden! Carson and Jackson have been friends since birth, they are only 5 days apart. He calls all little boys he sees "Carson"! Bailey is almost 5 months in this pic and Camden is 6 weeks! Can you tell why I think Bailey is small?!?!

This is Avery and Will holding Bailey's hand, so sweet!

Jackson LOVES to watch Bailey eat! He pulls the stool from the bathroom into the kitchen so he can have a better look. This is basically how it looks every time I am feeding her. He is such a good big brother! Bailey's favorite thing to do is watch her big brother. She watches him with a big smile on her face and is amazed at all he does. I can totally see why I wanted to do everything like my brother when I was little. He is still VERY protective of her and loves to give her kisses. He still says, "Mama hold Bailey!" over & over when someone else (besides family) is holding her...basically saying "get your hands off my sister!". Bailey is doing great with solids :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It looks like y'all have lots of cute babies to play with! But I agree, your friends need to get on it :)

Bailey looks JUST like you. I meant to say that about your last post! She's adorable, and of course Jackson too.

Ali said...

LOVE the hat and bath pictures. A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!