Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Feb 24, 2011

Elliot's B-day and more!


Russ and Debbie (Jessi's parents) helped me out so much at Elliot's 2nd birthday party. Here is a pic of Russ holding Bailey while Debbie is making her laugh :)

Tomi, Jessi, and me :) **Jessi is due in 4 weeks!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone!!

Yep, this was the best picture I could get of the 3 boys together, it's getting harder these days!

At the park a few weeks ago :)

My Aunt Mary made Bailey some REALLY cute hats and here is a picture of her in one!

Bailey LOVES her new toy!! It's so fun to watch her in it, she is so little!

Jackson is such a protective big brother. He really does enjoy having Bailey around. Lately when anyone even so much as touches her stroller or car seat he freaks out! He doesn't want basically anyone but me holding her too. Wonder where he gets his nervous nature from?!?!

No comments: