Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Feb 1, 2011

Cousins and more!


This is a picture from Jessi's baby shower for Olivia! She is due in March~I can't believe how fast time has past!

The pics above and below are from a visit in January (you can see the snow in the background)

I found Jackson like this when I was trying to clean (that is our broom). I told him he could have that toy he is reaching for as incentive after he went to the potty like a big boy (still working on understanding # 2). Well, he obviously was thinking, "Mom I don't need to potty, all I need is something long enough to knock this off!" Is he like his Dad or what?!?!

The pictures above and below are from the day John got home from an 11 day work trip. Can you tell Jackson needed some "man time"?!?! And Bailey sure did miss Daddy's hugs!
**I wish their was a picture I could post of me hugging John. I missed him more than words can describe. I don't know how I managed without him, he is my rock. He is an amazingly hands on father. I was just telling someone the other day that until John had gone out of town, I think I had only given Jackson a bath and put him to bed 2 or 3 times since Bailey was born~he always does it. He also takes him outside almost everyday when he gets home and I am truly blessed to have him as a husband.

This is from this weekend and it is the 1st picture of all 5 Ballard grandchildren together. I have to say this was difficult to get and I know they don't like to sit still for it, but they will be VERY happy that they have this picture when they are my age :)

Aunt Amy!!

Avery was soooo excited to hold Bailey and she did a great job! Bailey is a lucky girl to have such a loving older cousin, I know Bailey will follow her around everywhere once she can walk ;)

No comments: