Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Dec 30, 2010

Last Post of 2010

A friend of mine did a post about her New Years Resolutions and Reflections of 2010 and I thought that was a great idea :)

Reflections of 2010:
~Found out we were pregnant in January and gave birth to beautiful Bailey in October.
~Jackson turned 2!
~John finished the siding on the front of the house & basically rebuilt the entire front as well(among a million other home improvements!)
~I got a minivan and LOVE my swagger wagon!
~Sadly Mrs. Martin (Dextr's Mom) & Mrs. Rogers (Maureen's Mom) passed away this year, they are greatly missed & are now watching over us in heaven.
~We adopted Cooper, our sweet Golden Retriever. True, his hair bothers the heck out of me and he gets in my way a lot...but I would not trade him for any other dog!
~Jackson is sleeping in a big boy bed!
~We drove to vacation at Vero Beach, FL (9 hrs); Avalon, NJ (14 hrs); Gulf Shores, AL (7 1/2 hrs)
~One of my best friends Ashley got married!
~I turned 30, ugh!
~I got my real estate license
~Jackson started preschool
~John and I celebrated our 6th anniversary :)

2011 Resolutions:
~I know it is a cliche to say that I want to get in shape, but I did just have a baby and it is basically all I think about these days. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin again! I have about 9 lbs to get to pre-preganacy weight and of course I would love to shed more than that too :)
~Get Jackson potty trained by the end of January (we started yesterday and want to keep it up until he finally gets it)
~Make a wall in my living room into a wall full of family photos (I know this one is small, but I do have a 2 year old and a 3 month old...I need to be realistic with my goals)
~Have some romantic date nights with John (we had a lot of fun for our anniversary...ya know, going to dinner and not having to shovel it down b/c you know your kids won't last very long. Having an actual conversation when there is no other distractions like screaming kids, laundry, T.V., or home improvements!)

No comments: