Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jan 11, 2011

3 months old!


Bailey with Payton and Sloane on New Years

Jackson was actually "sawing Frosty"

We let Bailey come outside for a few minutes too :)

Her 1st time playing with a toy :) And she LOVES her highchair!

Bailey with Grandpa!
As you can see Bailey is doing great! It is super easy to get her to smile...she will take one look at us and smile :) She is napping pretty well too. She takes one 1 1/2 hour nap about an hour after she wakes up, cat naps a little all day here and there, and then takes a 2-3 hour nap when her brother goes down at 2 (I hope that lasts for a little while!!). She loves to watch Jackson, she could watch him all day! He is starting to realize she is taking up my time and says "Bailey take nap! Bailey take nap!" hahaha! She has also started laughing this month! It is sooo cute and I will post the video we took on here soon. We are doing great with breastfeeding, I count my blessings with every month that goes by! I feel so lucky to be able to do it, but it can be scary! Unlike with a bottle, you have no idea how much they are eating and are constantly questioning yourself if they are getting enough. I really think it's very hard, one of the hardest things I have ever done. We don't go to the Dr. for 3 months, so you will have to check back at 4 to see how much she weighs and such. I can tell you it's not much! She is so tiny! She is my little angel. I could watch her and Jackson all day long~I love to watch them sleep, eat, laugh, talk, and even cry...there really is nothing better than loving your children. Every stage is so wonderful and fun!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Bailey is too cute. Glad to hear your thoughts about breastfeeding. I've found it to be the hardest part too! Hopefully it's doing us both some good.