Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sep 3, 2013

First Day of School

The kids had their first day of school today, and a new school for both of them.  They were both pretty excited when they woke up :) This is Bailey's first year. She woke up in the middle of the night crying because she really wanted to put on her dress I made her.  Lord, she hardly ever wants to wear shorts or pants these days.   
Jackson is starting 4 year old pre-k and going 4 days a week and Bailey is starting 2 year old preschool and going 2 days a week.  
When I picked them up the kids had pretty good things to say about school.  Bailey told me she played on the playground and colored.  Jackson told me he wrote his name, was WAY to hot on the playground, and said he forgot to make a friend.  lol.  
Then, after we ran a few errands Bailey informed me she was "mean at school". When I asked her why she said that she didn't want to eat her yogurt and she wanted to go home!  Well, this was a far cry from what she had told me an hour earlier.  Good news is that no notes were sent home today, whew!  I pray that I never get one! We finished Jackson's homework and I treated the kids to ice cream :) 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I cant believe how big they are! They really are SO beautiful! I want a tutorial on how you made that dress! Love it!