Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aug 26, 2013

The black spot

The other half of the reason I haven't been up to date with blogging is "the black spot" on my camera.  It has been there since May and I just now took it to get fixed.  I actually only had to get it cleaned and thankfully it's back to normal, and it was inexpensive and that is always great!  I was pretty worried and am feeling super excited to be back behind my camera (even though I secretly would LOVE to get the newer version and only have one lens instead of two, but someday...)!

These pictures are from last week when the weather was like Fall instead of Summer!  We are all really loving our temporary home!  We love having kids down the street to play with, a pool in the subdivision, the smaller ranch style home with NO steps instead of 3 sets, and our flat yard to play in :)  We have Grandma and Pop over for dinner at least 2 times a week.  I go on almost nightly walks around our neighborhood with Cooper and sometimes I have company, like my Mom or one of my best friends Alijeh (who lives super close now!).


Posted by Picasa

No comments: