Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aug 29, 2013

Preschool Orientation

This is the first year both kids will be going to preschool and I will get a break for 3 1/2 hours two days a week b/c Jackson will be going 4 days and Bailey 2!!  I was super impressed with their new school.  Bailey seemed to have a blast.  She walked right in like she owned the place :)  I volunteer a good deal and she was in our church nursery a lot during those times and while I was at church.  Both her and Jackson were sad that I wasn't leaving them today.  I guess it's better than the alternative of not wanting to go...ha.   
 These are Bailey's new teachers Mrs. Kristin and Mrs. Amy.  
 Of course she met a friend immediately and they bonded over their big bows ;)
 Here is her classroom. 
 Bailey was excited to get to wear tennis shoes to school like Jackson. hahaha. On a quick note, it is funny to me how many people don't abide by the school rules.  They say no sandals/crocs...so WHY do you have your children wear them?!?  Ok, done my venting.
 These are Jackson's 4 year old teachers...Mrs. Eileen and Mrs. Mary. I was VERY impressed with his curriculum and what he will be responsible for.  His classroom was awesome and the kids/parents seemed great too.  
 Jackson spent most of his time in the science station.  He walked all around the room trying to figure out what was magnetic ;)
This was a little project he just made up all on his own.  His teacher asked for the parents to fill out a form about weaknesses/strengths ect.  John was right on point when he said Jackson's biggest strengths are his imagination and inquisitive mind.

No comments: