Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 14, 2013

Spring Break

We hung out with the Kunkel's on spring break this week and had a blast!  We took the kids to Rome, GA for a Braves baseball game.  For those that are from Philly reading this, its a minor league team.  This was both kids first baseball game ever.  Lets just say that Jackson had a fit when I told him it was time to leave and we had won after 9 innings.  They LOVED it!

 Oh, and I potty trained Bailey this week.  Yep, I am crazy and on her 2nd day took her downtown to the Center for Puppetry Arts for a show and then to a baseball game on her 3rd day! hahaha.  Short story is that she has been BEGGING me to sit on the potty constantly and I figured this might fade out so I just better go ahead and bite the bullet.  Sure enough, by the 3rd day...no accidents and only 4 between the 1st & 2nd day.  It was RIDICULOUSLY easy.  Praise God that he gave me a break on her b/c he knows what I am still dealing with with Jackson!  I would never have done it if she hadn't begged me to.  I am just glad it's all done and am very proud of her!
She had a few meltdowns, nothing a lolly pop didn't solve ;)  I think I got an amazing workout b/c I went up and down the steps a million times b/c she had to go potty :)

It was HOT!  We all were sweating like crazy (no one as much as Jackson of course!)
And below was my only pic from the Center of Puppetry Arts.  I HIGHLY recommend it if you have never been.  We all had a blast (besides spending 1/2 the time in the bathroom with Bailey!). What a fun day!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much she's grown. Where does the time go!?

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much she's grown! Where has the time gone?!?