Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 29, 2013

Prayers

One of my best friends & her family needs your prayers.  Ashley's Mom is in the CCU and not doing very well.  Mrs. Greaver was very much like a 2nd Mom to all of us growing up.  My Mom always jokes around and tells the story of when people used to call me in high school and ask where I was she would say, "I don't know, try Greaver's house".  We were all over there at least 3-7 times a week...seriously...almost everyday. She is a young 64 and needs all the prayers she can get.  Please pray for Ashley & Tom, Aaron, and Mr. Greaver as well...they face a long road ahead no matter what the outcome.  

Ashley,
 I love you more than words can express and we are all thinking and praying for you non-stop.  
Love,
Chellbell

No comments: