Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mar 9, 2013

Murphy, NC

My Dad's cousin Arleen (and I guess she would be my 2nd cousin) and her husband Wayne invited us a lot of times over the last 2 years to visit them in Murphy.  We FINALLY were able to set a date and which was last weekend. They have about 150 acres up there and the most beautiful property I have ever seen!  We had the BEST weekend, I will never forget all the breathtaking views and all the fun we had.  
The picture above is of their beautiful house.

They even had a playground and a fire truck for the kids to play on!

Jackson and Bailey thought this was the coolest lawnmower they had ever seen!

John and Wayne enjoying the view of the property, we woke up to snow!!

View from outside our room.

The kids had a perfect place to ride while we toured the whole property.  We rode all over their mountains and had so much fun!  I still can't believe that the Gators and 4 wheelers can make it up such steep mountains.



Jackson getting Opa with a snowball!!


Breathtaking views!


That is what John and I rode!

John took Jackson out by himself when it was snowing like crazy.  It was just so cool to watch.

This is Duke, he is the sweetest dog!!  We loved him, he was just like Cooper!  He ran along side us the entire day while we drove all over the mountain.  He is such a good doggie!


Wayne even let us shoot some of his guns he has.  That was the first time I ever shot anything besides a shotgun while skeet shooting.  It was very scary, but I am glad I tried :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: