Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 18, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding

Believe it or not, both John and I had our best childhood friends get married on the same day.  So we spent the entire weekend apart.  We both had a great time and both of the weddings went off without a hitch!  Here is some pics from Allie's wedding...
 Here are all of Allie's bridesmaids and some of her family for the bridesmaids luncheon.  
 At the rehearsal dinner, our slideshow went great!  Big thanks again to Jaime and Adam for helping to bring the projector :)
 Me and Mer getting beautified!  
 Me and Allie.  She could not have looked more beautiful :) She had me in tears the whole weekend and I am so very happy for her and Blair.  
 Me and Mom!!
 Since John couldn't be there, this is the only man I danced with the whole night ;)  So very glad they were there, we had SO much fun together!!!

 I love this picture of them!  
Me and Ash :)

No comments: