Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 1, 2012

1 1/2


Bailey is by far a DADDY's Girl!!! This is her crying b/c he said "no" and she is saying, "da-yeeee...da-yeeee"  Did you catch that?  He is the one who said "no" and she still runs to him.  Ugh! LOL


Little stinker loves to climb up to the kitchen table and make a mess.

I took this one day after she woke up from a nap.  I just died laughing and all I could think of was Nick Nolte's mug shot...hahahahaha!!  If she would stop saying "all done" and rubbing every single meal through her hair things wouldn't be so bad ;)



Here is a picture of her very favorite thing to do...DANCE!

I can't believe a 1 1/2 years has past!  I can't remember life without her in it, funny how that happens.  I only wish she was a Mama's girl...maybe someday she will be like Jackson is now.  I can only hope!!  Here is what she loves to do:

~DANCE!!!  In fact, we were at the West Cobb Avenues and we walked past a speaker with music coming out and I turn back and she had stopped and started to dance! LOL  Love her!!!
~She loves hats & shoes.  Putting them on and taking them off.
~She is VERY independent.  She only wants your help on occasion and she will ask for it-watch out if you do it without asking ;) LOL
~Climbing...ugh....she loves to climb.  I am just a worry wart and it scares me.  She takes after her Daddy on that one.
~Food.  She can EAT! LOL  She likes just about anything, and if she doesn't like it...well don't worry b/c she will just spit it right out ;)  LOL
~Going outside.  She is our little dare devil and of course has a million bruises and scrapes from her insisting on running down our driveway or climbing over something ;)
~Jackson.  She wants to do whatever he is doing or playing with.  I sometimes forget she is a girl-seriously.  I just don't think about it.  We don't ever play with pretend jewelry or dress up, I just don't think about it b/c she is just so happy to play with dinosaurs, cars, ect.  I need to get some more girly toys for her :)
~Taking a bath and reading a book.  She's not a snuggler, but she sure does when it's time for a book before bed :)  I think that is my favorite time too.  I could sit there forever reading to her :)

She is our gift from God and we are so lucky we get to be her parents.  She makes us laugh a million times a day and we couldn't ask for more :)


2 comments:

Lauren said...

ha! i just laughed out loud at her hair pic! so cute!

Ali said...

She looks so much like Jackson in these pictures! I'm sure I've said this before, but I think Bailey and Olivia would be great friends...they are so much alike. Maybe a play date this summer??