Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 5, 2012

Nicole's Baby Shower

 These are the clothes I made for baby Morgan :)  I had a lot of fun making them and I love learning new things :)
 I just love this picture of Nicole, she is soooo stinking cute even when she's pregnant :)
 Here's the car seat cover I made her, I was excited how it turned out.  I did it a little different b/c she will have a summer baby.
 Here is everyone!  She got so many wonderful things and hopefully almost all she needed to start :)
 Me, Nicole, Morgan, and my Mom :)
Here is me with Isabelle, could she be any cuter?!?!  She is Melanie and Jimmy's little girl.  I think she is 7 months old already!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

nicole is beautiful! we need tutorials of all of your sewing projects!!!

Melanie said...

You did such a great job with everything! I really love the cover. I just bought one for my sister. It's nice but your hand made work is MUCH better!!

Tiffany said...

That cover is awesome! Can't wait to see pics of baby Morgan, preggo Nicole is too cute.

Ali said...

nNic is a super cute preggo! Looks like y'all had fun!