Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 5, 2012

Book Recommendations

A week ago I finished my first Beth Moore bible study and it was amazing!  My sister-in-law Amy has been telling me about her for years and I finally got a chance to do one :)  It was a 12 week study and we met once a week on Monday mornings. It involved a lot of homework, but it was well worth it (she gives you a bunch of levels of involvement, it's up to you how much you really want to do)!  I loved it for so many reasons, but one of the main ones is that I got to know my way around the bible better.  Being raised Catholic we really didn't open it up much-if ever.  That's not to say I shouldn't have taken my own initiative and done it...but we won't go there ;)  The last couple years of being a Methodist I have learned so many new things.  I think I am mostly lucky that I have a church I love with all my heart. I don't think its the choice of religion, but how much your willing to put into it, getting involved at church, and lots of fellowship :)  
Well guess what I read during my break until my next bible study starts up...THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY!!!!  It was sooooooo goood!!!! I really can't say enough about it, I read it like a crazy lady!  Half the time I had my mouth open or my hand over it in complete shock!  I felt like the little boy from the Never Ending Story! LOL  I can't wait, John and I are going on a date to watch the movie and grab some dinner.  I think he is just celebrating the fact that my head won't be in a book 24/7! 

No comments: