Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Dec 31, 2011

Last Post of 2011

Reflections of 2011:
~Bailey has grown so much in the past year.  It has been such a joy to watch her grow.  Some of her favorite things right now are baby dolls (obsessed with them!), taking baths, playing outside, saying "no!", telling me where her ear is, dancing, watching movies, her Daddy...and Mama!.  She is doing new things everyday and is getting so big!  Her hair is getting so much longer too...John calls it her "girl hair" ;)
~Jackson is getting so big too! I can't believe his 3T clothes are getting small...time is just flying by!  His favorite things right now are watching movies, playing "smashin toys"..he got it from Gnomeo and Juliet, playing outside, LAWNMOWERS or "mon-mowers", any sort of big boy help he gives Dad, tools, dancing, and arts/crafts.  Things he is not interested in...sleeping, eating, getting dressed, going potty, brushing teeth, cleaning up toys...ya know the things we have to do EVERYDAY...ugh!!  He has been extremely challenging lately.  He gets out of bed about 10 times a night before he finally goes down and he has been going #2 in his pants a LOT lately.  I really don't think there is much worse things than potty training and your child just doesn't want to do it.  It has been a full year and 2-3 months and he is STILL not doing it all the time.  Hope things get better before they get worse...pray for me to have patients...b/c I need it!
~We lost a very good man this year, my Grandpop Stout.  I know he has been watching over my little ones since he has been gone. I miss him & hearing his voice.
~We went to Destin, FL ; Amelia Island, FL ; Gulf Shores, AL ; and Helen, GA.
~John and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary
~Nicole got married...and is having a baby in May 2012!
~Allie got engaged and is getting married in April 2012!
~John made me a toy box, a new pantry, and new shelving for my laundry room.
~Jackson turned 3 and Bailey turned 1

Last years resolutions-I did accomplish most of my resolutions...
~I lost all my baby weight a then a few more...would like to loose more of course and start exercising.
~ummm Jackson is pretty much still not potty trained.  Or at least not the way I want him to be. He never tells me he has to go potty, I still have to tell him to go.  He also still fights me about #2 and goes in his pants on occasion~he has been doing that a lot in the last 2 weeks.
~I made a picture wall in my living room and I love it!
~And yes, John and I went on many more dates in 2011 thanks to our baby sitter Karyn who lives across the street...not sure what we would do without her!?!!!
2012 Resolutions 
~Get in shape...I think that is on almost every persons list! LOL
~Get my closets more organized
~Paint our old bed white for Bailey Boo when she starts to climb out of her crib ;)
~Redecorate the downstairs bathroom
~Do more craft projects with Jackson
~Learn how to use my new flash and serger sewing machine
~And have even more dates with John! LOL

1 comment:

Ali said...

Good luck with potty training...he'll get there!

So excited for Nic...I didn't know she was pregnant. That's awesome!

Happy New Year!