Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Dec 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

 This was the kids big gift and they love it! It even goes completely up our driveway...if you have ever been to our house you know how amazing that is!!!

 This is me and Asya (I hope to call her my sister-in-law some day!) we always get the same gifts from my Mom and it's just a running joke we have :)
 I made oreo truffles for the first time (thanks to pinterest!) and they turned out great!  I also used my new flash to take a bunch of the pics from Janet and Johns and it works awesome!
 Everyone is laughing b/c Bailey is so serious when she plays...she has so much intensity :)
 Pointing to Mimi's eyes!  
 The Ballard grandchildren!
 Partners in crime for life!!!!
 I am PUBLISHED!!! Well...only for one book...and it's to keep at our house! LOL.  John got my blog turned into a book and I LOVE it!!!  It is 245 pages long and that is only up until 2010! John said it shut down the web site when he uploaded it! LOL  
 The is my the kids new toy box!!!!  I could not be happier!  It is HUGE and best of all...John made it. 

 Grandma and Grandpa's!!  I made the kids shirt and Bailey's bow :)
 Playing with his new train set
 John's big gift from his parents, my Mom and Dex, and Maureen and my Dad...oh and me too! He was so excited!  You can tell when it is a true John smile :)
 I made ornaments for all the Grandparents and my brother...they turned out great!
 The kids are always spoiled rotten by their grandparents!
Princess Bailey Boo ran over and took a book to Grandpa for him to read to her...melts your heart!

We all had a blast...but sadly we are all nursing colds right now...ugh!!!  Jackson woke up about 15 times last night from coughing and choking on his mucus..yuck, poor little man.  We are all trying to get back into the swing of things while trying to feel better.  At least John is off until the 3rd!!  It is so nice that he has such a long break!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You and John are WAY too handy! I'm impressed!!!

Glad yall had such a wonderful Christmas!

Ali said...

What a fun Christmas! That's an awesome toy bin. Go John!