Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend


We spent the weekend in Auburn with the Ballard family b/c Dan graduated with his Master's in Architectural Landscape the following Monday and Meghan (Bud's girlfriend) graduated with her degree in Architecture from Auburn. We were all so proud of them!!



we went to the pool on Mother's Day and Jackson was swimming all on his own for the first time!


"Way to go Dad!!"


Sweet Bailey with her Daddy :)


Jackson's preschool put on a slideshow and performace for Mother's Day. I snapped a quick picture of a cute shot of him :)


Here he is actually participating and soooooooo EXCITED to see me in the audience :) I will never forget that moment!!!



He even gave me a good picture...ya know...actually looking into the camera. John and Dan also gave me and Amy time to lay out at the pool all by ourselves...which was WONDERFUL!!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm love, love, LOVING Bailey's mohawk!!! And that's a cute picture of you and Jackson!