Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend


Daddy with Buzz Lightyear!!

Mama with Buzz!!

We had to stop after every single house to give him a piece of candy!

"To infinity and beyond!!"

All the kids ready to go trick-or-treating!! I can't believe they all sat down for us!

On our first official walk :) I walked everyday when I had Jackson and plan on doing the same with Bailey as much as I can. I love my double stroller, thanks again Mom!!

Buzz, Elmo, and Fire fighter at Jessi and Mike's Halloween Party!

Tomi, Jessi, and Me :) Midevil times, a bun in the oven (obviously she is pregnant!), and a nurse





**Kisses**

At the Pumpkin Patch

This picture says it all! Our trip to the pumpkin patch was not the best ;) I'm still adjusting to going places on my own with the two of them :)
We had a wonderful weekend! It was full of parties, good friends, and good food!! Jackson really did well with trick-or-treating. He was the slowest in our group b/c he had to open a piece of candy after every house! We all had a great time :) It was so neat watching him, I think John and I enjoyed it just as much as he did! I can't believe how big he is already! Sadly Bailey is still sick and we have just kept her in her car seat with a blanket over it if she has to come with us places for a short time. I can't wait until she is better!!!!

No comments: