Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Oct 27, 2010

The Best Big Brother


**hugs**

Look how much bigger he is!

Jackson has adjusted better than we could have ever imagined. It is as if Bailey has always been his sister and he already does not remember life without her. He asked to "hold her, hold her, hold her" a lot and he is so gentle with her. He actually counts sitting next to her holding her :) He hugs her like you see in the first picture all the time! I actually never even have to ask him to do it, he just does it on his own :) He also wants Bailey with us at ALL times! I usually wake him up 1st on preschool days and after I get him dressed he insists we go into Bailey's room if her door is shut and wake her up! In fact, it has been difficult to put both of them in the car b/c he doesn't understand that I can't do both of them at the same time. He yells for Bailey and every time I assure him that we are not leaving her behind! One night we gave her a bath in the sink and she didn't like it very much and was crying pretty loud. I think he thought John and I were hurting her and he got on the floor and put his hands over his head and started crying and screaming "BATH TUB, BAILEY!" As soon as we wrapped her up in her towel and showed him she was OK, he was OK :) I am not getting ahead of myself...I do realize that the toy stealing and etc. has not begun! But for now, I am loving it!!!

No comments: