Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sep 22, 2010

Counting to 10!!!



All the kids in one picture!

He is telling me all about the fishes!



This was really neat to see :)






The first pics are from our trip to the aquarium with some of my friends and their kids. We had such a great time and the kids all really enjoyed it too! I really wanted to have a special fun time with him before Bailey arrived and this was great!
The other pictures are from Jackson's twin buddies (he has a few friends that are twins!) Jackson and Emerson's birthday party. He had a great time and loves to go to "jumpy places"!
The other fun news is that Jackson can count to TEN!! On his daily report from preschool a few weeks ago it said, "Jackson did great with counting today". Well, of course I thought they just meant he counted to 3...which he does all the time around the house. But, we never have counted past three with him.
So the other night we were playing with blocks and I counted to three and then he continued on to TEN! I had tears in my eyes and was so excited! I couldn't believe it and John didn't believe it either until he did it for him too ;) It was so cute! He has only been in preschool a few weeks and it was so neat to see him learning so much already!

No comments: